MANCHESTER'S PREMIER INSTALLER OF PATTERN IMPRINTED CONCRETE PATIOS
Why Choose Us For Your Patterned Concrete Patio?
Are you looking for a new patterned concrete patio? Then choose the The Lancashire & Cheshire Driveway Company Ltd. We install more pattern imprinted concrete patios in the North West than anyone else!
Using ultra strong Fibremesh Reinforced Concrete we can colour it to suit your own personal preferences, and can create any hand-printed pattern you choose from our huge portfolio of designs. We also offer a huge library of colours.
We can also make your patio to any shape or size you decide and can incorporate multiple pattern designs, plus features such as flower beds, raised beds, ornamental ponds, and of course steps and terraces. We can even build in neat, inconspicuous drainage channels to help keep it clean and dry.
With many years of experience we’re your best bet for outstanding quality, unbeatable value and guaranteed satisfaction.
No One Does Imprinted Concrete Patios Better
Far better than flagging or block paving – which will almost certainly sink, become loose and weed infested.
Much more attractive than plain concrete or tarmac. Our specially reinforced pattern imprinted concrete is attractive, stable, exceptionally hardwearing and virtually maintenance free.
WE PROVIDE THE BEST JOB AND THE BEST VALUE FOR MONEY, ALL BACKED BY OUR 10 YEAR GUARANTEE.
Request A FREE Survey & Quote
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH 0% INTEREST
We have a range of interest free options available, including Buy Now Pay Later.
How to avoid the cowboys and guarantee the best job and value for money -
Follow our checklist to find out:
- 1. Can you avoid any risk by taking up the contractor's 0% / buy now pay later / low rate finance, home improvement account, protecting the workmanship and guarantee?
- 2. Can you avoid any risk by paying by card?
- 3. Does your contractor have a showroom open all year round?
- 4. Is your contractor correctly insured to carry out this specialist work in your home?
- 5. Does your company use their own fitters?
- 6. Can you see examples of many years of installations?
- 7. Will your driveway or patio be fitted to the latest government guidelines regarding drainage and planning permission?
- 8. Do The Lancashire and Cheshire Driveway Company Ltd provide all this and more?
Take Time To Read Our Many 5 STAR Reviews
From the salesman to the finished job excellent all round very pleased recommend to anyone ????
Edith & David Cockill