BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH
NOVUNA CONSUMER FINANCE
We have a range of interest free options available, including Buy Now Pay Later.
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
Perhaps you are expecting a windfall in the near future – a bonus from work or a policy maturing. Or maybe you would just like a few months grace to keep your savings working for you. If so then this is the finance deal for you.
You can choose to delay payment for up to a maximum of 12 months, and as long as you can pay the amount in full at the end of the term, it will not cost you a penny extra!
The Consumer Credit Act of 1974 guarantees that the 10 year guarantee given by Lancashire and Cheshire Driveways is completely safeguarded and covered by the lender.
* Terms and conditions apply, subject to status, written details on request.
Interest Free Credit & Other Options
There are a range of interest free options available. Further details are available on request. We also offer a home improvement account, with loans available from 12 to 96 months, with very competitive rates vs high street banks.
Credit Broker & Intermediary for Novuna Consumer Finance
The Lancashire & Cheshire Driveway Company Limited acts as a credit broker and intermediary for Novuna Consumer Finance and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
For more information on financing options from Lancashire & Cheshire Driveways Ltd call us FREEPHONE on 0800 8498498.
How to avoid the cowboys and guarantee the best job and value for money -
Follow our checklist to find out:
- 1. Can you avoid any risk by taking up the contractor's 0% / buy now pay later / low rate finance, home improvement account, protecting the workmanship and guarantee?
- 2. Can you avoid any risk by paying by card?
- 3. Does your contractor have a showroom open all year round?
- 4. Is your contractor correctly insured to carry out this specialist work in your home?
- 5. Does your company use their own fitters?
- 6. Can you see examples of many years of installations?
- 7. Will your driveway or patio be fitted to the latest government guidelines regarding drainage and planning permission?
- 8. Do The Lancashire and Cheshire Driveway Company Ltd provide all this and more?