Enjoy Total Confidence With the North West’s Leading Coloured Imprinted Concrete Specialists
At The Lancashire & Cheshire Driveway Company we place extraordinary emphasis on personal service and customer satisfaction.
That means every pattern imprinted concrete driveway, patio or pathway we do has to:
Match our exceptionally high standards of quality
Provide the best value for money there is
Be designed to complement the property and be aesthetically appealing
Be low maintenance
Have an ultra-long lifespan
Be fully guaranteed for our customers’ peace of mind
The reasons we are able to do all this is that unlike many so-called driveway specialists we have been involved in designing and installing creative concrete driveways for a great many years. We complete between 450 and 600 installations every year, and we are geared to handle every size of project from a small garden path to the largest driveway you can imagine.
We employ our own teams of highly experienced installers
We have expert surveyors and designers to help you decide on the best pattern and most appropriate colour your new driveway, patio or path should be.
We have showrooms conveniently located just off the M60
We operate for full twelve months of the year and not just Summer
We provide a 10-Year Guarantee for every project we undertake
We can show you testimonials and pictures from lots of delighted customers who will happily confirm that you can’t get better than The Lancashire & Cheshire Driveway Company
WE GUARANTEE THE BEST JOB & THE BEST VALUE FOR MONEY
How to avoid the cowboys and guarantee the best job and value for money -
Follow our checklist to find out:
- 1. Can you avoid any risk by taking up the contractor's 0% / buy now pay later / low rate finance, home improvement account, protecting the workmanship and guarantee?
- 2. Can you avoid any risk by paying by card?
- 3. Does your contractor have a showroom open all year round?
- 4. Is your contractor correctly insured to carry out this specialist work in your home?
- 5. Does your company use their own fitters?
- 6. Can you see examples of many years of installations?
- 7. Will your driveway or patio be fitted to the latest government guidelines regarding drainage and planning permission?
- 8. Do The Lancashire and Cheshire Driveway Company Ltd provide all this and more?