MANCHESTER'S PREMIER INSTALLER OF PATTERN IMPRINTED CONCRETE PATHWAYS
Why Choose Us For Your Patterned Concrete Pathway?
Are you looking for a new patterned concrete pathway? Then choose the The Lancashire & Cheshire Driveway Company Ltd. We install more pattern imprinted concrete pathways in the North West than anyone else!
Pathways can be a problem. But not when we produce a brand new attractive walkway, using super strong Fibremesh Reinforced Concrete – coloured and hand-patterned to match your own personal wishes.
Your whole property takes on a new, more attractive, more inviting and welcoming appearance … and at the same time it adds considerably to its appeal and value.
All our pathways are designed and installed to keep their good looks for years and years to come. They can be made to any width, they can be straight, curved, zigzagged, go round corners, even round in a circle if need be. They can even incorporate steps or ramps for easy access and can have discrete drainage channels built in to help keep it clean, dry and safer underfoot.
With many years of experience we’re your best bet for outstanding quality, unbeatable value and guaranteed satisfaction.
No One Does Imprinted Concrete Pathways Better
Far better than flagging or block paving – which will almost certainly sink, become loose and weed infested.
Much more attractive than plain concrete or tarmac. Our specially reinforced pattern imprinted concrete is attractive, stable, exceptionally hardwearing and virtually maintenance free.
WE PROVIDE THE BEST JOB AND THE BEST VALUE FOR MONEY, ALL BACKED BY OUR 10 YEAR GUARANTEE.
Request A FREE Survey & Quote
How to avoid the cowboys and guarantee the best job and value for money -
Follow our checklist to find out:
- 1. Can you avoid any risk by taking up the contractor's 0% / buy now pay later / low rate finance, home improvement account, protecting the workmanship and guarantee?
- 2. Can you avoid any risk by paying by card?
- 3. Does your contractor have a showroom open all year round?
- 4. Is your contractor correctly insured to carry out this specialist work in your home?
- 5. Does your company use their own fitters?
- 6. Can you see examples of many years of installations?
- 7. Will your driveway or patio be fitted to the latest government guidelines regarding drainage and planning permission?
- 8. Do The Lancashire and Cheshire Driveway Company Ltd provide all this and more?
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH 0% INTEREST
We have a range of interest free options available, including Buy Now Pay Later.
Take Time To Read Our Many 5 STAR Reviews
From the salesman to the finished job excellent all round very pleased recommend to anyone ????
Edith & David Cockill